TIA Yukon Virtual AGM
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Mark your calendars! We will be hosting our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, May 5 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM on Zoom.
Registration is required for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TIA Yukon AGM Agenda
Meeting Chair – Neil Hartling
- Call Meeting to Order
- Confirmation of Quorum (10 direct members)
- Approval of 2021 AGM Agenda – Motion to approve
- Approval of 2020 AGM Minutes – Motion to approve
- Annual Reports
- Chair’s Report – Motion to approve
- Executive Director’s Report – Motion to approve
- Sector Reports from board members
- Financial Reports
- 2019-20 Reviewed Financial Statements – Motion to approve
- Draft 2020-21 Interim Financial Report to March 31, 2021 – Motion to approve
- 2020-21 Budget – Motion to approve
- Waive the audit for 2021-22 – Motion to approve
- Appoint Crowe McKay as accountant for 2021-22 – Motion to approve
- Ratification of Board appointment of Ben Ryan as a Director at Large until 2021 SGM (October/November, 2021) – Motion to approve
- Ratification of Board appointment of Torsten Eder as a Director at Large until 2021 SGM (October/November, 2021) – Motion to approve
- Members Open Floor
- Other Business
Please note: Only TIA Yukon members in good standing have voting privileges. If you are unsure of your membership status please get in touch with Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIAY is hosting the Tourism Industry Forum via zoom every Friday at noon.
We are holding a weekly online forum in order to gather valuable input from membership, to provide a conduit between tourism operators and our partners, and to try to provide answers to the questions you have.
These forums are open to anyone in the Yukon’s tourism community. Learn more
If you would like to receive the zoom invitation for upcoming online forums certain recordings, please email us at email@example.com.
WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
The specially designed stamp will allow travelers to recognize governments and companies around the world which have adopted health and hygiene global standardized protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
Eligible companies will be able to use the stamp once the health and hygiene protocols, outlined by WTTC, have been implemented.