Yukon Tourism Training Fund (YTTF)
YTTF Application Criteria
Apply to the YTTF
Looking for financial assistance to fund training for your tourism career? The Yukon Tourism Training Fund (YTTF) may be for you!
Funded by the Yukon Government’s Department of Education, Advanced Education branch, the YTTF is administered by TIA Yukon. The main purpose of the YTTF is to provide tourism training that is responsive to industry and employee training needs. The fund contributes to achieving a more qualified Yukon tourism labour market that can support an increasingly competitive industry.
As this fund is becoming increasingly competitive with every intake, please take the following steps to ensure that the committee can make an informed decision regarding your application:
- Only typed applications will be accepted
- Answers on the application form are full and complete.
- Completed and marked checklist WITH applicant signature
- Applications must be received prior to the start date of the training
- Evidence of admittance into the program – registration document or receipt for full or partial payment.
- A strong, training-relevant letter of support has been submitted (see sample in sidebar).
- A full, detailed budget has been submitted (see samples in sidebar).
- If taking training outside of the Yukon, a course or program description from the institution or a link to it.
- Proof of Yukon residency has been provided – photocopy of Yukon health care card, driver’s license or ID card.
Should anything change on your application before the intake deadline, please contact the TIA Yukon office at 668-3331.
Next Deadline: 4:00 PM
Friday, August 18th, 2017
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information