After reviewing member surveys from the past 3 years and personal communication with members, we have put together a new Membership Benefits list. We are always striving to better serve our members, if you have any suggestions for member benefits we would love to hear from you.
2020 Direct Member Benefits:
- Become a TIA Yukon Preferred Supplier
- Discounts on TIA Yukon hosted Workshops and Conferences
- Bi-Monthly Members Only business after hours (sponsored by Yukon Brewing)
- Reciprocal Member discounts
- TIA Yukon Member Employee Personal Banking Package (Scotiabank)
- Bi-Weekly Industry Updates
- Weekly Fair Exchange notifications
- *Job board posting and listings on the TIAY website
- *Robust member directory to share your business and network
- *Online payments for membership and events
- *Auto renewal memberships
- *Home page member feature opportunities (for more information contact Julia Heiroth at Julia.Heiroth@youryukon.com)
What is the Reciprocal Member Discount? We have heard from members that having a program that offers TIAY members discounts with other members would bring the industry closer together. Here’s how it works; if you offer a discount, you are eligible to receive all other member offered discounts. The list of participating members will be updated on the TIAY Website and participation will be highlighted on your membership card.
What is the TIA Yukon Member Employee Personal Banking Package? Please view the Scotiabank info package HERE.
To become a member please choose one of the 6 options below: